The Arc Advocacy Network provides information, referral and advocacy to assist and guide individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in the areas of:
- Understanding and applying for government programs, including Medicaid, Medicaid Waivers, SSI and Vocational Rehabilitation
- Developing Community Connections and Natural Supports
- Creating Career Pathways and Employment Opportunities
- Navigating Health Insurance
- Transitioning to a home in the community with Medicaid Waiver supports
- Applying for The Arc’s Utility Support Program
- Self Advocacy and Self-Advocates of Indiana
Family Advocacy Educators are available for presentations and to assist families and individuals in applying for Medicaid Waiver services. Family Educators are also available to exhibit at local events on behalf of The Arc of Indiana.
We’re Here to Help!