The Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) has launched a Home Health Enhancement Project. The goal of the project is to improve the overall delivery of Medicaid home health services through the comprehensive review of priority home health issues and the identification of recommendations based on stakeholder engagement and leading practice research.
To better understand priority home health issues, FSSA is encouraging individuals to fill out a prioritization survey. The purpose of this survey is to verify the currently understood home health issues, identify additional issues, and solicit feedback on the priority ranking of all home health issues.
The prioritization survey allows individuals to rank the most important home health issues among eight identified categories:
- Acute versus Chronic Care – Current Home Health Service Definitions
- Scope of Practice and Defining Provider Roles
- Hospice and Home Health
- Indiana Department of Health (IDOH) Processes and Requirements
- Managed Care
- Coordination of Benefits
- Applicability of Medicare and other statutes and regulations to Indiana Home Health
- Prior Authorization and Operational Issues
Individuals have the option to add additional categories and issues in the free-response spaces provided.
Please click here to complete the Indiana FSSA Medicaid Home Health Issues and Questions Survey.