Public Policy Advocacy
The Arc of Indiana works to inspire positive change in public policy and public attitudes.
We have a full time presence at the Indiana State House, and, as an affiliate of The Arc of the United States, in the halls of Congress.
Through our work with elected officials and leaders of state agencies we advocate for funding, legislation, regulations and policies that make a positive difference in the lives of people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and families.
Whether you are a parent, sister, brother, grandparent, friend or a person with a disability – YOU can make a difference by joining The Arc’s public policy advocacy efforts.
- Join Our Fight!
- Find Your Elected Officials
- Sign-up for Legislative Updates & Action Alerts
- Visit the Indiana General Assembly for information on state legislation
- Sign-up for The Arc US Disability Advocacy Network
- Visit The Arc US Legislative Action Center
- Advocacy Guide – You Can Make a Difference
- 2020 Public Policy Agenda
- 2020 Public Policy Agenda Executive Summary
- Medicaid Waiver Redesign Information Page