Impact Awards Luncheon – Presented by The Arc of Indiana & Self Advocates of Indiana
October 23 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join us at The Arc of Indiana and Self-Advocates of Indiana 2019 Impact Awards Luncheon, featuring the presentation of awards and keynote speaker Nina G – a comedian, professional speaker, storyteller, writer and educator.
Nina brings her humor to help people confront and understand disability culture, access, and empowerment. Nina’s book Stutterer Interrupted is available for preorder and she will have books available to purchase at the luncheon. Learn more about Nina.
SAI will hold their annual meeting at 10:00 AM and The Arc of Indiana will hold their annual meeting at 1:45 PM.
Submit Your Impact Awards Nominations!
Nominations are now open for The Arc of Indiana and Self-Advocates of Indiana 2019 Impact Awards. We are excited about our updated awards program, held in partnership with SAI.
Award categories include:
- Champion Award (New!) – Recognizes an individual, organization, or business who is making a positive impact in the lives of people with I/DD through new and innovative advocacy, programs, services, or initiatives.
- Family Advocate Award (New!) – Recognizes a family member who is a strong advocate, not only for their own family member, but all people with I/DD.
- Outstanding Professional Award – Recognizes an outstanding professional working in the I/DD field.
- Outstanding DSP Award – Recognizes an outstanding Direct Support Professional working with people with I/DD.
- Darcus Nims Self-Advocate of the Year – Recognizes an outstanding Self-Advocate.
Please submit your nominations by August 16, 2019 : 2019 Impact Awards Nomination Forms