Medicaid Waiver Redesign
The Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS) has begun the process of redesigning Medicaid waivers through the Bureau of Developmental Disability Services (BDDS). We will share up-to-date information on the waiver redesign process, and how you can provide feedback, on this page.
BDDS has released an Initial Concept Paper regarding their efforts to redesign Indiana’s Medicaid waiver program.
DDRS Executive Summary – English, Spanish and Burmese
- To access the Executive Summary in English click here.
- Para acceder al Resumen Ejecutivo en español, haga clic aquí.
Following are ways to learn more and/or share your feedback
Waiver Redesign FAQ (03/06/2020)
Following are the next steps in the waiver redesign project. These dates are approximate and are subject to change.
- January 2020 Initial concept paper released
- January 2020 – April 2020 Public input period on initial concept paper
- April 2020 – June 2020 Concept paper expanded
- June 2020 Final concept paper released
- June 2020 – July 2020 Public input period on final concept paper